[SOLVED] CBsubs url post integration

9 years 3 weeks ago #260098 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs url post integration

No, we implemented Guzzle HTTP library, but I don't think CBSubs uses it yet. With that said Guzzle does not use exec.

Does this mean that we still cannot use https for URL integration ?
Because live site with ssl does not work yet.

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #260100 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs url post integration
Guzzle uses cURL directly. Yes, you can use HTTPS fine. Currently CBSubs is still using Snoopy though, which needs exec to do HTTPS calls. Once CBSubs is upgraded to use our new Guzzle library you don't need exec for HTTPS calls. So you need to decide for now to either not make HTTPS calls and just make HTTP calls or enable the disabled exec function.

As an alternative you could use CB Auto Actions and its Request action instead of using CBSubs URL. CB Auto Actions has already been upgraded to use Guzzle.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 weeks ago #260107 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs url post integration
Or wait for next upgrade of CB subs, what I'll do ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn