[SOLVED] CBsubs url post integration

10 years 6 months ago #234392 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs url post integration
Just a quick follow up question ?

in url integration can we use local website ?

i mean instead of mywebsit.com/test/ingration.php
can I use the url test/integration.php and will joomla insert the correct livesite url ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234407 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs url post integration
No, you need to provide the full URL. It does pass the URL through substitutions though so you can substitute in live_site using the below.

[cb:config param="live_site" /]/test/integration.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234408 by activha
We do not use this parameter in the main configuration file.
Do you mean that it will work nevertheless with CB substituting it even if it is not in the main configuration.php file ?

10 years 6 months ago #234411 by krileon
live_site is dynamic, it should be left blank in configuration.php. It's a part of Joomla API and will give the correct live_site URL when called (we use it all throughout CB).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

10 years 6 months ago #234416 by activha
Last question before modications :-)

As we had a problem with https and our website uses SSL , won't this param uses https and then makes the integration fail ?

10 years 6 months ago #234417 by krileon
Yes, it'll use HTTPS if browsing in HTTPS. Have your host enable exec and it should work fine with SSL.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn