[SOLVED] Subscriptions for two plans not expiring

9 years 5 months ago #251197 by petekuhn
Replied by petekuhn on topic Subscriptions for two plans not expiring
Two subscriptions in one of the plans were supposed to expire with last night's cron job, but they didn't. All other subscriptions were handled correctly. The MySQL database is OK, so this is a different problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251242 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions for two plans not expiring
Is it only that plan giving issues? I'm not sure how this could happen for just a select few subscriptions unless there's maybe a memory issue processing all the subscriptions or some sort of error occurring during one of the integrations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #251260 by petekuhn
I've observed it in just 2 plans, and it fails consistently for both.

9 years 4 months ago #252313 by petekuhn
Recently, all has been working. The only possibility I could think of was that there was some corruption in the subscriptions themselves. Anyway, all OK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn