[SOLVED] Confirmation Email stopped going out after 2.0 upgrade

8 years 11 months ago #261723 by nant

micheleq wrote: Hi Nick:

You asked me to:

Just visit the CB User Manager, filter for your test user (to receive the mailing), tick on the checkbox next to the users name and then click on Mass Mailer icon.

I did:

-Went to User Manager, found my user, checked it and clicked on "Mass Mailer"
-Filled out a test email and sent it.
-I received it right away without a problem.

Isn't that what you asked me to do?

Tomás

If you did - was your email delivered or not?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #261727 by micheleq
Yes, I received it right away.

8 years 11 months ago #261743 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #261859 by micheleq
Thank you Kyle.

I'm travelling right now, so I'll send you login next week when I'm back.

Tomás

8 years 11 months ago #262170 by krileon
Your confirmation emails won't send due to the Pending Email Subject and Pending Email Body being empty within CB > Configuration > Registration. If they're empty then CB won't send a confirmation email (which is just the pending email). The same applies for the welcome email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 11 months ago #262196 by micheleq
Thank you Kyle.

I feel a bit dumb about that, but to my credit I had asked specifically about it.

micheleq wrote: Also, I understand that if the welcome email is left blank it will not go out. Is there something similar with the confirmation email? It wasn't that way before, and I wouldn't know where to edit it, if that's the case. Has this changed??

I'm glad it's working. On to the next issue...

I have to say that I'm really happy on how you (CB/Joomlapolis) deal with our issues.

Thanks again,
Tomás
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn