[SOLVED] CB Gallery Module

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #285496 by smFruen
[SOLVED] CB Gallery Module was created by smFruen
CB Gallery Module

Is there a way to let (CB Gallery Module) to show all photo from alle my users.

so users, can go to one place on my site, and see alle photo, from all members (see alle photo from CB gallery with a link on all photo to there profil)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #285525 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery Module
Yes, use the wildcard asset for the gallery. Specifically set asset to profile.%. This works in any gallery that lets you supply asset (module, menu, or field usages).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #285527 by smFruen
Replied by smFruen on topic CB Gallery Module
i have try and it only show the photo from my galleri, ?

it not show all photo from all my user

Attachments:

7 years 7 months ago #285533 by krileon
Works fine on our demo site.

demo.cbdemosites.com/addons/cb-gallery/cb-gallery-module

By default it only shows like 5 entries. My guess is it's only showing yours because yours are the only recent ones.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #285538 by smFruen
Replied by smFruen on topic CB Gallery Module
yes

it works

i set the 5 entries, to 500 entries

thanks

7 years 7 months ago #285539 by krileon
That's an extremely large amount to display in a module. You may want to consider just turning on pagination for it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn