flood protection

7 years 2 months ago #290508 by carin
Replied by carin on topic flood protection
Just an example for a search result:
auto action condition site:https://www.joomlapolis.com
That does not bring up any documentation page and the video tutorials are very brief, more like marketing teasers. So I have to post for every single trigger and variable I need.

CB 2.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #290545 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic flood protection
Google does not crawl our site non-stop. It's search algorithm is not like using an on-site search either which matches purely based off criteria and has no ratings system. Below is the results of searching our site for all 3 of your supplied keywords.

www.joomlapolis.com/search?searchword=auto%20action%20condition&ordering=newest&searchphrase=any&limit=50

That's a match for at least 1 of your keywords. Below is pages that contain all 3 keywords (default behavior).

www.joomlapolis.com/search?searchword=auto%20action%20condition&ordering=newest&searchphrase=all&limit=50

We don't have any trigger documentation except for the below as well so search can't find what does not exist.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18358-using-cb-triggers

That does not bring up any documentation page and the video tutorials are very brief, more like marketing teasers. So I have to post for every single trigger and variable I need.

That's fine. You shouldn't have to do that every 4 minutes. If you do then just update your existing post with another trigger question as it's the same context as the original topic anyway. When it gets too many pages long or goes off track into usecases instead of just asking what a trigger variable is then make a new topic.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds