Problems with Communicator!

7 years 2 months ago #291636 by Shedor
Problems with Communicator! was created by Shedor
Hi everyone! I have not been active here for a while, basically due to age (63) and because my site: dharmadata.org, has been running well and Siteground has been great host to help with little problems! Now though, after getting through some problems with upgrading Joomla and Communicator a few times it seems like most of my CB plugins and applications need an update or upgrade too.
Currently I have this specific problems when trying to look at accounts:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method cbParamsBase::asArray() in /home/dharmada/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php on line 347

Can anyone please help me to solve this problem and later help to do the upgrades?

Regards, Lama Sherab :-D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #291667 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with Communicator!
We can not help debug issues in out of date releases. Line 347 is $field->set( $k, $v ); of that file, which doesn't match your error in latest build. It looks like you're already on a CB 2.x release though so updating should be as simple as installing the latest build.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shedor

7 years 1 month ago #291705 by Shedor
Replied by Shedor on topic Problems with Communicator!
I'm wondering now as "professional" if it is possible to upload a package of CB pluggins or extensions and install in one go through the "install extensions" feature in the control panel, or? Also, does this "Fatal error) point to a special extension that has to be dealt with first?

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #291710 by krileon
You absolutely can install all your plugins in 1 go. Navigate to our downloads page below. Then select all the plugins you want. Scroll to the bottom and click download package. Next install the package either through Joomla or CB (it works in both).

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Please be sure to make a backup of your site before updating though as it's always a good idea to have a backup to revert to if something happens.

Also, does this "Fatal error) point to a special extension that has to be dealt with first?

Nope, seams to be an error directly in CB, but I don't know why since the error lines do not match up I am unsure what is actually erroring.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #291743 by Shedor
Replied by Shedor on topic Problems with Communicator!
I'm wondering now as "professional" if it is possible to upload a package of CB pluggins or extensions and install in one go through the "install extensions" feature in the control panel, or? Also, does this "Fatal error) point to a special extension that has to be dealt with first?

7 years 1 month ago #291749 by krileon

Shedor wrote: I'm wondering now as "professional" if it is possible to upload a package of CB pluggins or extensions and install in one go through the "install extensions" feature in the control panel, or? Also, does this "Fatal error) point to a special extension that has to be dealt with first?

I've already answered you regarding this above.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/236106-problems-with-communicator#291710

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn