[SOLVED] Pagination error in CB 2.1.2

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #291781 by westiefan
[SOLVED] Pagination error in CB 2.1.2 was created by westiefan
Hi Guys,

Recently updated to latest CB version 2.1.2 from 2.0.13, and noticed that we now have a pagination issue on my clients membership list page.

I just updated to the latest build (e.g. 2.1.2+build.2017.02.08.01.14.28.ec3d63d1f, though why the "+build.2017.02.08.01.14.28.ec3d63d1f" bit is appended I don't know, unless this is a beta version!!!) to see if this fixed the problem, but sadly it hasn't.

You can see the error on this page on my clients website: www.guildfordcoaches.org/members

If you look you will see that the page reports that there are 132 members, and the page lists all of them in a single list, but at the end of the page it shows that there are 132 pages, thus indicating that there should be a single page for each member, but when you click on any of the page links except for the first page, all you get is a blank page.

I note that there have been similar issues to this with past versions, but I have not been able to find a resolution for this issue yet, and there are no settings relating to pagination that I can find in the configuration etc.

Please can you look into this as soon as possible.

However, please be aware that I am unable to allow access to the admin area of the site as my client will not allow it. However, I can take screenshots of any pages that you need from the backend, so please let me know.

The site is Joomla 3.6.5 and all security updates are up to date with all of the latest security updates.

The only components installed other than the core Joomla and Community Builder components are as follows:

Akeeba Backup Pro
RS Forms Pro
RS Events Pro
Regular Labs extensions (e.g. Extensions Manager, Articles Anywhere, Modules Anywhere and Better Preview)

Other than the above, there is only an additional security plugin and a site map plugin, otherwise is it is a basic standard Joomla CMS site.

Thank you

Regards

John R

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #291801 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Pagination error in CB 2.1.2
Works fine on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/community-builder/user-lists/table-layout

Note demo site resets often. If no pagination is available then login as administrator demo user and set page limit to something like 3 for the userlist to test.

Reviewing your site the &limitstart in the URL seams wrong. That should signify the next page limit to start at (e.g. 15, 30, etc..). Please edit your userlist and ensure under Parameters > Paging that your "Number of entries per page" is valid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #291850 by westiefan
Replied by westiefan on topic Pagination error in CB 2.1.2
Hi Krileon,

Thank you That seems to have sorted it.

When I upgraded to the latest version for some reason it "lost" the settings for the pagination, and I had not realised that there was another setting here, as the pagination was working fine before I upgraded to the latest version, so not sure why it changed during the upgrade process.

Anyway, I have now reset the pagination level and the issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn