[SOLVED] cant locate CSS code for new profile template

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #291796 by imaaxx
Hello,

Since we updated to CB 2.1 the template layout has changed and i need to locate the CSS code to edit to fix our site.

Please have a look at the attacked image as our site is a dark sites and the white looks horrible. This happened after the last update, i have been using firebug and for the life of me i cant locate the code needed to modify this area.

Any help would be much appreciated, sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere.

Thanks
Alan
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #291806 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cant locate CSS code for new profile template
Right click and inspect element on anything you want to inspect. This should open your browsers developer console where you can review the DOM. Selecting that element in the DOM should show you its CSS on the right side including where that CSS is coming from and its selector.

The background for both those locations is from the below selectors.

.cb_template .cbCanvasLayout .cbCanvasLayoutBottom

.cb_template .cbCanvasLayoutMain .cbTabsMenuNavBar

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

7 years 1 month ago #291830 by imaaxx
Thanks for the help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn