recaptcha multilanguage

7 years 3 weeks ago #292458 by carin
recaptcha multilanguage was created by carin
In the plugin CB AntiSpam at the "reCaptcha" I can choose a language. But only one. How do I set up a multilingual site?

But anyway I think it would be way easier for all users let the code automatically just grab the reCaptche in the language the frontend is currently displayed in.

CB 2.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 weeks ago #292472 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic recaptcha multilanguage
Set it to Automatic. Note on redisplay of the params it'll reset back to English due to the below bug so if you edit those params again you have to fix it back to Automatic each time to avoid losing that setting.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5549

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago #292530 by carin
Replied by carin on topic recaptcha multilanguage
Automatic does not work. It always displays the frontend in English. I can set it manually to any other language but Automatic = English (win 10, Android, ipad).

CB 2.0

7 years 3 weeks ago #292543 by krileon
Then the setting is likely not saving and working at all due to the below bug.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5549

This will be fixed in a later release. At this time my entire focus is on finishing CB Activity 4.0.0 release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago #292545 by carin
Replied by carin on topic recaptcha multilanguage
Can I set this value directly in the database via phpmyadmin as long as the bug is around?

CB 2.0

7 years 3 weeks ago #292552 by krileon
Don't know if it's also a save issue and a usage issue. I have yet to investigate it further. After CB Activity 4.0.0 I'm taking a short breaking from rewriting plugins (they're exhausting and cause burn-out) before starting GJ 4.0.0 so I'll be working on pushing new releases for all our other plugins in the mean time. I'm trying to have CB Activity 4.0.0 out by end of this week and expect to get back to other plugins next week. So the issue will likely be investigated and fixed soon. Beyond that I don't know what to say as I haven't investigated the ticket yet so have no workaround to suggest.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn