Login and Connect issues

6 years 10 months ago #294834 by webtechplus
Login and Connect issues was created by webtechplus
Good morning, we are having some issues with login and Connect.
When a user logs in they are being re-directed and we cannot find where in the system this is being controlled we have been looking for this for several weeks with the issues from cloudflare we shelved this issue now that we have that resolved we are looking into how to resolve this ASAP.

www.zeepond.com

Thanks for support and feedback
We hope that we can assist you if you need and ask, all the best from the WTP Team

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294836 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login and Connect issues
CB Connect Login or normal CB Login is redirecting? Are you logged in after the redirect? or is it redirecting during login causing the login to fail?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294841 by webtechplus
Replied by webtechplus on topic Login and Connect issues
Kyle, thanks for getting back to me.
www.zeepond.com/login
If you use this login page when CB AntiSpam is active the issue we have is the users are redirected to the wrong place and an error page appears.
We have been searching for where this is being created and the best we can think of is its in the CB Connect application.

The client would really prefer if the CB AntiSpam application is running as its a load better at defending the site and enabling the blocking and filtering of users who are causing issues.

We are using reCaptcha Invisible as its a much nicer experience for users.

At present cause the site is live we have this function turned off. If you need a site to test the component on please let us know and we will arrange access to the construction site

We hope that we can assist you if you need and ask, all the best from the WTP Team

6 years 10 months ago #294843 by webtechplus
Kyle,
We have loaded the settings into the construction site so you can see whats going on.

construction.zeepond.com

The big issue is when you log in its redirecting to the construction.zeepond.com/login page, which technically you already are logged in so it returns an error.

construction.zeepond.com/zeepond-reviews
We have activated the return to the page your logged into function in the system

Stay in the same page after login #260057
CB automatically blocks Joomla user component access. Ensure within Extensions > Plugins that "System - Community Builder" is public, published, and ordered as the first system plugin. If issue persists edit "System - Community Builder" and under "Parse URLs" ensure both "Redirect URLs" and "Rewrite URLs" are set to "Enabled".

6 years 10 months ago #294854 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login and Connect issues
I still don't understand the issue. So you are logged in, but it's redirecting you back to the login page? What error is it displaying? Is it normal login (e.g. typing username and password) or login through CB Connect or both doing this?

Please understand we do not just register and test all of this on users sites. Install reviews are a last resort for support and when we do them we'll request credentials. To speed up the support process please be as detailed as possible regarding what issue you're having.

Login redirect for standard CB login is controlled by your CB Login module under the Login Options tab. If left blank it should redirect them back to their previous location, which if all you have available is a login page it'll just send them right back to the login page and you'll want to specify an actual login redirect in your module for this case.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294948 by webtechplus
Hi Kyle

The problem is when any user tries to login, an error gets displayed instead of redirecting them to the appropriate page. It still logs them in, but it an error page is shown.

If you go to the following link and login with the appropriate details you will see the error. We have tried a bunch of things and the problem still persists. We are also using invisible Google reCaptcha.

This message contains confidential information

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn