Login and Connect issues

6 years 10 months ago #294963 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login and Connect issues
What error page? Is an error message displayed? If so what is the error message? What is the URL of the error page (you can omit domain from the URL)? I can't stress this enough; if you're going to be vague there's nothing I can do for you. If you say you get an error then I need to know what that error is. Do not provide login credentials that I did not ask for. That again is not how support works here. See the below page for clarification.

www.joomlapolis.com/help-us-help-you

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294982 by webtechplus
Replied by webtechplus on topic Login and Connect issues
Kyle I don't see how I was vague in my last message I laid out what the problem was and to see it you need to log in naad i have never had any other support personal refuse credentials thus why I went the extra mile to create them.
If you're not going to look at the problem directly then here is the error that is being displayed when you try to login. The error page is displayed along with this line. If you refresh the page then the user is logged in.

0 Too few arguments to function CB\Plugin\AntiSpam\Trigger\LoginTrigger::afterLogin(), 2 passed in /home/construc/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 881 and exactly 6 expected

Thanks

Thanks for support and feedback
We hope that we can assist you if you need and ask, all the best from the WTP Team

6 years 9 months ago #294993 by krileon
Your issue is due to CB being out of date. Install latest CB build and that will solve your issue. We updated a the login triggers with additional variables and CB AntiSpam is expecting those variables, but due to CB being out of date they're missing resulting in that error.

Kyle I don't see how I was vague in my last message I laid out what the problem was and to see it you need to log in naad i have never had any other support personal refuse credentials thus why I went the extra mile to create them.
If you're not going to look at the problem directly then here is the error that is being displayed when you try to login. The error page is displayed along with this line. If you refresh the page then the user is logged in.

That is not how we do support here. See our help us help you page for details. If I reviewed every install of every user posting or every time someone sent me credentials then no one would get support except a handful. I'm 1 person. There is no team of a dozen support staff waiting to handle your needs here. So the fastest way to get the best possible support is to be as detailed as possible.

In your case this topic could've been solved with your first post if you simply provided the error or by using our search feature on our forums with "0 Too few arguments to function".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295011 by webtechplus
Thank you for your help Kyle we were unaware there was an update as in the site CB says we have the same version I assumed the version numbers wouldn't match. There's nothing on our website admin section that says there is an update would be great if we were notified rather than having to check the CB website all the time

We hope that we can assist you if you need and ask, all the best from the WTP Team

6 years 9 months ago #295022 by krileon
If you've a stable version of CB installed we don't version check against nightly builds. Once a nightly is installed CB will inform you of new nightlies available.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 9 months ago #295066 by webtechplus
Thanks for your assistance with this, we are now having issues with the re-captcha on the site.
If you use the connect login features, facebook, twitter, steam etc it works.
If you use a username and password if bumps you back to the homepage without logging you in.

www.zeepond.com/

It keeps flagging an invalid captcha code, can you please let us know if there is another patch on the antispam coming?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn