Language Keys for Message

6 years 9 months ago #295029 by MMDoege
Language Keys for Message was created by MMDoege
Hello,

can one get me language keys for these 3 strings (see screenshot attached), please?
Page appears when user wants to login after having disabled account.

Thank you in advance.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295048 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Language Keys for Message

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295108 by MMDoege
Replied by MMDoege on topic Language Keys for Message
Hello,

I'ld have been more precise.
Subject is that language keys listed seem not to properly override default text strings.

See screenshots attached:
1 - I searched for a given string in a profile with language en-US > language key detected
2 - Turning to the de-DE overide file - this what I've put in
3 - User profile edit view (delete entire profile) - neither CB default translation nor custom language override appear

This occurs for spanish, italian and french as well - no translation at all.
Therefore I assumed having grabbed the wrong language key listed in my previous tickets.

Thank you, Michael.
Attachments:

6 years 9 months ago #295130 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Language Keys for Message
The language finder does not search overrides so you won't see your change there. As for it not working that's the field description, which uses a WYSIWYG editor and is subject to WYSIWYG quirks. More than likely TinyMCE or whatever WYSIWYG editor you're using added a paragraph element around that string causing the language key to no longer match. Edit that field within CB > Field Management then in the description click the toggle source or view source button to ensure it's saving just that sentence and no HTML with it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn