CB/CBSubs Captcha Code Mismatch Problem

6 years 9 months ago #295198 by autobahn
Replied by autobahn on topic CB/CBSubs Captcha Code Mismatch Problem
I decided to address the problem of the location of the captcha code on the input and moved it to be the last field on the last step of the registration form.

Doing so has solved the problem regarding valid input being rejected when a new capcha code is presented. It has not solved the question of a disparity between the audio and the visual when a new capcha code is generated after a captcha error - the audio value is always the capcha code previously displayed.

My immediate problem has been resolved and I thank you sincerely for the significant time and trouble you have taken in the investigation.

If I do have any caching enabled I have been unable to find it in Joomla!, CB or CBSubs, so maybe I've missed something. I doubt that any of our users make use of the audio function - I just stumbled on the disparity in the course of testing.

Thank you again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295203 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB/CBSubs Captcha Code Mismatch Problem
You can disable the audio option if you like. I'll still be investigating this further to see if I can find what could be causing the audio to use an out of date captcha code. So far I have not been able to replicate that issue so I'm not sure what to make of it at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn