[SOLVED] Usernames do not show on member lists

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296320 by fede312
The usernames, name, last name, etc, whatever field I select for the members list do not show. Also the names on the activity next the the avatar in the wall do not show up. Any ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296364 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Usernames do not show on member lists
The name displayed at top of profile and outside of profile is the "formatname" field. Ensure it's on a published and public tab (can be in a not shown on profile position if you don't want it visible) and that the field is set to display on profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296367 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic Usernames do not show on member lists
Yes, It is displayed on a public tab "Contact info" as Full Name.
But please notice that on the 3rd attachment on the streamline it shows the name of a user," Joe Sample" but not the name of the other 2 that have different permission levels.
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #296369 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Usernames do not show on member lists
Are you protecting the field using CB Privacy or CB Conditional? Both can also hide the display output of a field. This includes protecting the tab those fields are on. Aside from that try switching to default Joomla protostar template to see if it's just a styling problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296370 by fede312
Not a styling issue I've tried Protostar, and same thing.
Besides one name "Joe Sample" does show up.
Not conditions, no CB Privacy on that Field.
I've attached the settings so you can see them.
I've even tried unpublishing and even deleting the CB Privacy plugin with no results.
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296371 by fede312
I've deleted the whole CB Activity Plugin because the plugin database was not checking.
It was giving me an error when trying to reinstall it so I also deleted the database.

After the reinstallation everything works fine, but still not username on those 2 users.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn