[SOLVED] Usernames do not show on member lists

6 years 8 months ago #296384 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Usernames do not show on member lists
Did you override the CB Activity template? If so change it back to default within CB Activity > Parameters > Global and retest. Aside from that it'd be entirely dependent on the formatname field. Are you overriding how the formatname field displays using its Layout parameters?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fede312

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296385 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic Usernames do not show on member lists
Yes I did overide the template, but I did reset it when I did a fresh reinstall of the CBActivity Component.
But, please feel free to take a look, it will be faster instead of going back and forward trying to guess
what I might have done wrong :)

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT]: Please do not provide credentials here even using hide/confidential feature as we can't guarantee Kunena won't change the behavior in the future and we do not want to risk private information like credentials suddenly becoming public.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296386 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Usernames do not show on member lists
You are protecting the Contact Info tab using CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection. That's the same tab you've formatname field on and is why it's not displaying. I've moved it to a hidden tab resolving your issue. The formatname field does not actually need to be preset on profile, but it needs to be accessible.

Please in the future do not provide credentials we did not request. We do not do install reviews on demand. We only do them after all suggested support steps fail or we suspect a bug in our software.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fede312

6 years 8 months ago #296389 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic Usernames do not show on member lists
Wow that's great thank you!
I would not have been able to see that,

Please do not provide credentials here even using hide/confidential feature as we can't guarantee Kunena won't change the behavior in the future and we do not want to risk private information like credentials suddenly becoming public.

Ok I understand, thank you for the warning!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.561 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn