Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allo...

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #298307 by robster80
Hello, when someone trying to comment an activity is getting this errors (in debug mode):

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in .../mydomain/public_html/libraries/src/Log/LogEntry.php on line 116

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in .../mydomain/public_html/libraries/src/Session/Session.php on line 386

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
and others (in screenshots)

I turned off all components and plugins besides CBs with no results. Users can add new activities but no comments.

memory_limit 512M I've checked in joomla php info panel
I read Fatal error: Allowed memory size of XXX bytes exhausted ... in yours faq and tried to make some changes but with no results

greets, r.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #298311 by robster80
I think I got something but I will investigate it tomorrow. greets, r.

6 years 6 months ago #298325 by krileon
Most likely something getting stuck in a loop or 3rd party extension conflict using significant memory usage. Memory limit errors unfortunately are not very useful as they can happen anywhere. Check server error logs for any fatal errors besides memory limit errors to see if something is failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298817 by robster80
Thanks for reply and sorry for delay.
Problem was in to many parameters in one of the auto action items. I put too many triggers to the action, which you helped me with:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/237527-cb-activity-recent-activity-order-notifications
So it was my fault. I'm just trying to make activity stream to work as I wish but can't :(
best regards,
r.

6 years 5 months ago #298819 by krileon
You're probably causing a loop then. Acting on a trigger that fires a trigger you're also acting on. The example I provided you has only 1 trigger specified and is designed for only that 1 trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #298822 by robster80
All available Auto Actions Documentation is here: www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/274-cb-auto-actions ? or I overlooked something and there is more?
best regards,
r.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn