searchresults

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #299847 by webart-workers
searchresults was created by webart-workers
hi
what is wrong if searchresults are empty, doesn't matter which searchwords, always empty.
i call with menulink
Liste: Suchmaske
in this list are the fields defined which should be displayed: name, city, etc, as well as defined in which categorie scan be searched.
the fields have config: searchable YES
joomla search > ist indexiert

regards

/// SOLVED and Fixed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299870 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic searchresults
Are you saying Joomla search results are empty or are you searching your userlist and it displays nothing? Those are two completely different usages. For Joomla search to work on CB users you need to have CB Search Bot installed and it does not work with Joomlas smart search module. For CB search you need to have a menu item to your userlist where you can begin searching users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300047 by webart-workers
Replied by webart-workers on topic searchresults
the search via cb > search list , in menu via ID

6 years 4 months ago #300069 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic searchresults
What do you mean by its empty? It specifically says there were no results or the rows where users should be display nothing? If the rows are empty it's a permission issue for your fields and/or the tabs the fields are on. Ensure CB Core is Public within CB > Plugin Management. Next check the tabs of the fields you have on your userlist and also set them to Public. If still nothing then edit your userlist and make sure your filters are correct as it sounds like you maybe filtering out your users. Beyond that I've no idea and recommend reviewing the CB Primer Book carefully regarding userlists as something was not configured correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds