[#6920] CB Gallery page never finishes loading

6 years 4 months ago #300203 by mboaria
Replied by mboaria on topic CB GALLERY CAUSES SLOW PAGE
You are right, my IT manager have changed the permissions some minutos ago. Please let me tell him to restore the right permissions. I will notify you when this get done.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #300204 by mboaria
I have sent you PM with windows login details.

Thanks

6 years 4 months ago #300216 by mboaria
Hi! Could you log in joomla administration? Just to confirm. Thanks

6 years 4 months ago #300217 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB GALLERY CAUSES SLOW PAGE
Have reviewed your install. Someone altered the images after they were uploaded and changed their filesizes. This causes the cached filesize to no longer match the filesize of the image. The result is the header returns the wrong content-length causing the page to never finish loading as it's expecting more data than it received.

As the cached values were intended for display purposes only I am implementing a fix for it to stop using cached values for header usage when outputting media. I've already installed the fixed build on your site where everything is now working fine. Bug ticket regarding this issue can be found below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6920

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300232 by mboaria
Hi! Perfect now it load faster. We installed some days ago the extension ImageRecycle in order to reduce size images. So that plugin probably causes the problem. Could you recommend us any other plugin to compress and reduce size images?

When you open a photo in CB GALLERY and click on the arrow to the next image it takes some time to load it, is there anyway to speed up it?

Thanks

6 years 4 months ago #300234 by mboaria
Please tell us more about what causes the problem please, the only thing we did in joomla was installed that plugin www.imagerecycle.com. Now it is desactivated, so we can not use it?

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn