Different Styles for CB Activity (wall)

6 years 2 months ago #301089 by mboaria
Hi!,

I want to know if there is possible to show in a different style the posts (cb activity wall) like in a masonry way. I mean, there is a templates plugin or something to change that presentation?

I want to show activity posts more modern like a pinterest or something like that. Is there any option?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #301090 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Different Styles for CB Activity (wall)

I want to know if there is possible to show in a different style the posts (cb activity wall) like in a masonry way. I mean, there is a templates plugin or something to change that presentation?

You can create new templates for CB Activity by making a copy of the default template folder, renaming it, deleting everything in it that you don't intend on changing, then selecting your template within CB Activity > Parameters > General. See the below for default template location.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default

If all you want to do is override the CSS of the default template it's even easier. Simply create a new folder (e.g. "custom") in the below folder.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates

Next create an override.css file and place all your custom CSS there.

I want to show activity posts more modern like a pinterest or something like that. Is there any option?

It's possible, but you'll have to write all the styling code your self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn