sometime user can not login

5 years 11 months ago #303839 by saman2
sometime user can not login was created by saman2
hi
some time i have this problem.my user insert his username and password and then click login button but can not login.not return any error and only refresh the page. this problem exist from past when i use default joomla template and when i have not any autoaction CB and almost my joomla is fresh... in my other website, i see this problem sometime occur.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #303851 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic sometime user can not login
Within CB > Tools run User Synchronization then retry. If the user doesn't properly exist in CB and only exists in Joomla then they may not be able to login or interact with their profile due to missing data.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #303885 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic sometime user can not login

krileon wrote: Within CB > Tools run User Synchronization then retry.

i do that and return:
Joomla User Table and Joomla Community Builder User Table now in sync!
The problem still not resolved.

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #303893 by krileon
Within Extensions > Plugins edit "Community Builder System plugin" then under "Parse URLs" disable both "Redirect URLs" and "Rewrite URLs" (change these back after testing!). Now retry with Joomlas login module. This will confirm if it's an issue specific to CB or if you've a problem in Joomla it self. Since CB doesn't handle the login beyond confirmation/approval pre-checks and then passes it off to Joomla I suspect it's a Joomla problem. Maybe even an issue with passwords not being encrypted correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #303900 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic sometime user can not login
this problem occur sometimes ... for example userA try to login and he can login successfully and if he come beck tomorrow , he can not login for first try to login and not return any error and if then after second try he can login. then if he logout and try login maybe he can login or not. it is random.

5 years 11 months ago #303919 by krileon
Ok, sounds like caching then. Disable Joomla page cache, purge the cache, and leave it disabled to see if issue comes back. Page cache should only be used for static sites. It will not work reliably in a dynamic environment.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn