Can't see update site

5 years 11 months ago #304551 by mikerotec
Can't see update site was created by mikerotec
Our Live server has no problem, says we need the latest update. Fine.

Our DEV server on the other hand, thinks the last CB version is "up to date".

Your version is 2.1.4+build.2018.04.16.12.36.23.f56a647b0
Latest version 2.1.4+build.2018.04.16.12.36.23.f56a647b0

DEV is a clone of LIVE! Wondering what is up with that...

DEV now reporting this errror:

Update: Could not open update site #157 "Community Builder Package Update Site", URL: update.joomlapolis.net/versions/pkg-communitybuilder-list.xml

All of the 05-15 "plugin" updates are showing as available...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304557 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Can't see update site
Similar issue here as well, only mine says "Warning Update: Could not open update site #70..."

5 years 11 months ago #304566 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Can't see update site
Sorry, there was an issue with the new DNS entries for the SSL certificate validation of our CDN. Have done a quick fix for that part, now doing the final fix.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

5 years 11 months ago #304599 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic Can't see update site
excuse me but where is the changelog of new release?

5 years 11 months ago #304602 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic Can't see update site
Use the Support | Forge link above, eventually you can stumble through till you get to THIS:

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/issues?query_id=108

( filter with the queries on the right panel)

5 years 11 months ago #304609 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't see update site

mikerotec wrote: Use the Support | Forge link above, eventually you can stumble through till you get to THIS:

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/issues?query_id=108

( filter with the queries on the right panel)

CB 2.1.4 is already released. You'd need to check resolved tickets for next release to see what's in latest build. Next release is CB 2.1.5. See the below for CB 2.1.5 changes.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/issues?query_id=120

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn