[SOLVED] Update CB 2.2.0 not OK + bug on Grid List

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #305637 by glenanPL
Hi,
Since 2.1.4 i have a bug with update.
I have update CB 2.2.0 and in control panel, I see "Your version is 2.2.0+build.2018.06.25.13.53.42.f6e7a5282."
But In Joomla Extension Update, I have: Installed = 2.0.3 and available: 2.2.0
If I try to Update, I can see
Warning | Copy file failed | Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_comprofiler.zip
I try to install a CB download, but it's the same.
With 2.2.0 I create a new list with grid and even when I check Use Grid Layout, the field Grid Height and Grid Width are not visible...

Attachment not found

The result of the user list is not hopeful with images overlap other images
What can I do?
Thanks’ in advance
PL
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305653 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update CB 2.2.0 not OK + bug on Grid List
Download CB manually from our downloads page below then install through Extensions > Install.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

With 2.2.0 I create a new list with grid and even when I check Use Grid Layout, the field Grid Height and Grid Width are not visible...

Grid Width and Grid Height parameters were removed. The grid sizing is automated to be responsive. We'll be reviewing adding support to change the responsive width in a later release, but Grid Height won't be added back.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago #305910 by glenanPL
Replied by glenanPL on topic Update CB 2.2.0 not OK + bug on Grid List
Hi Kyle,
Thanks’ for answer.
I already tried to install with “Upload Package file” “Install from Folder” and it’s the same…
Another way?
For me the grid lists are not responsive, but the 2 things may be related!

Thanks’ in advance
PL
Attachments:

5 years 8 months ago #305924 by krileon
You likely have a CSS conflict causing that. You'd need to provide a URL to the issue (you can place URL in confidential tags) and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #306023 by glenanPL
Replied by glenanPL on topic Update CB 2.2.0 not OK + bug on Grid List
Hi KYle,
The URL
This message contains confidential information

Regards
PL

5 years 8 months ago #306031 by krileon
The URL is not accessible without logging in please PM backend super administrator login credentials or valid frontend credentials (please test that they work first).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn