[SOLVED] Update CB 2.2.0 not OK + bug on Grid List

5 years 9 months ago #306071 by glenanPL
Replied by glenanPL on topic Update CB 2.2.0 not OK + bug on Grid List
Hi,
CB show me you are connected yesterday !
I upgrade your privilege
the URL for administration is
This message contains confidential information

No 2 factors authentification for you
Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306073 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update CB 2.2.0 not OK + bug on Grid List
Please provide valid working credentials in a private message. Do not attach them to a forum post. See my signature for link to send me a private message.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306115 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update CB 2.2.0 not OK + bug on Grid List
Your CB 2.2 installation is incomplete. It fails to install completely due to what looks like file permission issues and can't copy the necessary files over.

Copy file failed
Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_comprofiler.zip

Reviewing the CSS on your site it's using CSS from CB 2.1 so the Bootstrap 4 CSS and new CB template CSS doesn't exist and is why your userlist is broken among many other things. You need to resolve the file permission issues so CB can successfully install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, glenanPL

5 years 9 months ago #306329 by glenanPL
Replied by glenanPL on topic Update CB 2.2.0 not OK + bug on Grid List
Thank's very much
I modify all the permission and it's OK !
Je new version is 2.2 and no bug with CSS
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.634 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn