Connections disappeared

5 years 9 months ago #305975 by innovationdenmark
Connections disappeared was created by innovationdenmark
After updating CB to 2.2.0 the connections users had are not visible any more. What can be the cause of this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305981 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connections disappeared
What do you mean they're not visible anymore? The Connections tab is missing? Seams to be working fine on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/profiles/susan?tab=Connections

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305993 by innovationdenmark
Replied by innovationdenmark on topic Connections disappeared
I ment on the front end. I can see it is the positions that has changed. Therefore all the fields I have in left/right areas are not visible any more.
Are the positions changed to be only shown in one row? It seems that these positions are not available anymore:

canvas main left
canvas main right
left side
right side.

Can it be possible to have content in 2 columns for big screens?

Also if I use the canvas photo position it shows up on tablet and mobile phone, but not on a PC.

Also for CB-lists and Group Jive Groups there is only one column. Is this possible to change this? Some viewers do use a bigger screen so I would like to use a grid view with 2 columns.

5 years 9 months ago #306001 by krileon
Those positions still exist. See our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/profiles/susan?tab=Contact%20Info

The information on the right is Canvas Main Right.

Also for CB-lists and Group Jive Groups there is only one column. Is this possible to change this? Some viewers do use a bigger screen so I would like to use a grid view with 2 columns.

It already is more than one column. See our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/community-builder/user-lists
demo.cbdemosites.com/addons/cb-groupjive

It sounds like your issue isn't with CB, but a style conflict breaking the Bootstrap 4 grid. Switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, and ensure you've Default selected as the profile template within CB > Configuration > User Profile. Once done recheck to see if multiple columns are displaying correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306135 by innovationdenmark
Replied by innovationdenmark on topic Connections disappeared
Hi,

I made a test page with Protostar template (as opposed to JM Apartment as default) and it still does not look right. Here I made a test page with the Group Jive Categories module and underneath it the Classified Ads module (a different component).
Test page:
whogreen.com/get-to-know-colors

The developer of JM Apartment does not think the problem is the template. It is made with Bootstrap2 similar to Protostar.

5 years 9 months ago #306160 by krileon
The modules CSS isn't loading at all. No idea how that was managed. Install latest CB over the top of it self. Then in CB > Configuration > User Profile select Default as the template. Next under Integrations tab ensure Bootstrap is configured to load (should have been forced back on already). Next in CB GroupJive > Parameters > General change Template back to default if it was changed. Clear Joomla cache and retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn