Connections disappeared

5 years 9 months ago #306238 by innovationdenmark
Replied by innovationdenmark on topic Connections disappeared
I did that and there is no change. I only have the default template to choose from under CB Configuration/user profile.

The only Bootstrap I see on the integration page is called: Twitter Bootstrap. It is turned on.

The problem is it is not only the modules. The user page can't show canvas left and right etc. Is that based on that CSS as well?
The group Jive results are wrong, also in the way that the thumpnail photo is under the canvas photo. Is that based on that CSS as well?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306265 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connections disappeared
If the profile isn't displaying correctly either then CBs CSS likely isn't loading. Install latest CB again of the top of it self to ensure all the files installed correctly. Sounds like your install is incomplete somehow. Yes, all the issues you are seeing are due to the CSS not loading. If you've any caching or compression extensions installed then clear all of their caches as it's possible the old CSS is just being cached.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306292 by innovationdenmark
Thank you. I will try. Is it possible to ftp the css? Are there more of them?
Could you tell me the path to the css's? I could try to do it that way.
Would that work if there is a caching problem?

5 years 9 months ago #306302 by krileon
Do not FTP upload files. Simply install CB again and ensure nothing errors during install. If you've any form of caching or compression extensions installed or Joomla caching enabled be sure to purge all of it after installing anything to prevent caching problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 9 months ago #306332 by innovationdenmark
Hi,

I do not have caching or compression extensions installed or Joomla caching enabled. I tried to install CB again and it seems to be successful. I do not get the option or purging after installing.

5 years 9 months ago #306335 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn