Possibility to have LATEST DOWNLOADS module in backend?

5 years 9 months ago #306051 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
It is always a real pain to have to update always the different plugins and sub-plugins. It is much much more efficient to update the whole package like it is done over the LATEST DOWNLOADS module on the homepage of your site. Can we have that aswell in the backend? so that it downloads the whole package?

Kind regards,

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306063 by krileon
Navigate to CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install from Web then click Updates followed by Update All. That should allow you to easily update everything with a single click. You should already have a module on your Joomla backend panel page that shows available updates as well so you'll know to check Install from Web. If you don't see such module navigate to Extensions > Modules change Site to Administrator and create a new "Community Builder Admin module" in the Control Panel (cpanel) position with Display Mode set to Update Feed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn