[#7230] Problem with CB Activity on mobile

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #306137 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
For some weird reason, the POST button aligns itself UNDERNEATH the rest of the button (add photos, links etc...) on mobile. it looks very bad. What can I do against that?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #306162 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with CB Activity on mobile
It's supposed to be below on mobile because there's not enough room for the feature buttons and the post button on the same row. Will review adding btn-sm-block so Post and Cancel buttons will expand the full width and be more noticeable.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7230

The below is how it'll look as far as the Post and Cancel buttons are concerned after being changed.

Will probably be making the right side feature buttons bar collapse into the top as well if there's room.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

5 years 8 months ago #306163 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Problem with CB Activity on mobile
Sounds good...
Here is another idea.... What about putting all the feature buttons (like TAG and ADD PHOTO) together as drop-down as an ADD FEATURE button for mobiles? That way you can ask all the features without having to worry about the design...

5 years 8 months ago #306180 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with CB Activity on mobile
There's no reason to make mobile users have to click twice as there's plenty of room for single icon buttons.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn