1054 error on profile view

5 years 7 months ago #307341 by Thelowlandpiper
1054 error on profile view was created by Thelowlandpiper
CB 2.2.1 Joomla 3.8.12
CBSubs 4.3.0+build.2018.07.05.21.23.07.5cee7f443

A user in the USA is seeing a corrupted profile; the page displays grey and the tabs red and the subscription tab does not display; other users all seem OK Using Joomla debug does not display any error though a page not found message (I think) displays briefly. However the page source forthe page contins the line '<span class="label label-inverse">1054</span> Unknown column 'USA' in 'where clause' .
I have been unable to locate where this SQL statement is coded, but it seems related to the fact that I am using country 'look-ups' to record a country number in a cb_selectcountry field rather than the simpe cb_country fied (which in this user contains 'USA'.
This appers to be the result of my reent upgrades to the latest Joomla nd CB versions. This user has never reported anything le this in that past.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #307342 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic 1054 error on profile view
I should add that this is NOT a problem for the Edit Profile page, just for the View Profile; and Subscriptions tab is set to be viewed in the congfiguration

5 years 7 months ago #307365 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 1054 error on profile view
Seams like just a query failing. Are you using CB Query Field? If so try unpublishing it in CB > Plugin Management as you may have an error in one of your queries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #307375 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic 1054 error on profile view
It is becoming clear that this is a problem with the J2Store CB application, not with CB; in it's attempt to display shop orders it si generating errors in the process of reading the matched fields. I'll take it up with them. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn