[SOLVED] Joomla Admin Panel listing CB Plugins

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307396 by dbeezley
At the top of the Joomla admin panel, the top menu items begin with the 7 standard Joomla buttons, (System, Users, Menus, etc.). After that is Community Builder followed by plugins: GroupJive, Activity, Gallery, AntiSpam, etc. Is it possible to group some of these CB plugins into submenu items?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307397 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Joomla Admin Panel listing CB Plugins
Yup, new compact mode will do just that. Edit your "CB Admin Dropdown Menu" within Extensions > Modules after filtering modules from Site to Administrator (check the filter dropdown above the modules table). Next click the " Menus" tab and enable compact mode there. This will compact all the menus into a single root "Community Builder" menu. You then would click "Community Builder" and hover "Plugin Management" where you'll find the plugins menus.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #307402 by dbeezley
Replied by dbeezley on topic Joomla Admin Panel listing CB Plugins
Here's a screenshot. I think I'm where it is supposed to be but all the choices here are Show/Hide. What am I missing?
Doug
Attachments:

5 years 6 months ago #307412 by krileon
Ensure you've the latest CB build installed. You should then see the parameter to enable compact mode.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 6 months ago #307418 by dbeezley
Replied by dbeezley on topic Joomla Admin Panel listing CB Plugins
At the CB control panel, it states that the latest version is 2.2.1 and that is what I have. I'm seeing nothing about a specific build number such as I see in the plugins. Notification and resolution of updates seem to be quite well done and I always keep each one up-to-date. I assumed that if I have no more notifications on my Joomla Control Panel there are none available. Please advise if there is something I'm missing.

5 years 6 months ago #307422 by krileon
You've latest Stable installed. It will not notify you of build releases if you're using a stable. Simply download latest build from our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

You can also download latest from CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install from Web.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn