Login Module

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307995 by shih
Login Module was created by shih
Hello, my login module seems to have another issue.
This one appears in the Home Page:

And this one appears on other pages:

I like the second (without a big blank square) better than the first. Also for the consistency I should change the first one to be the second one. How should I fix this issue?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307999 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login Module
CB doesn't add a background to the login module. Ensure you're using the Bootstrap layout for your CB Login Module (layout parameter under Advanced Options) as the Default layouts are for Joomla 2.5. Aside from that it's either from something else installed, your Joomla template, or custom CSS you may have added; recommend right clicking and clicking inspect element on the background to see where that CSS is coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #308930 by shih
Replied by shih on topic Login Module
I haven't gotten this problem fixed. However, by inspecting with Chrome DevTool, I found the style of login-module is executed by "Book Library" (A component I installed and set up as Home Page). The first pic of Login module only appears on the Home Page but not other pages :

So it seems to me the "Book Library" overrides my CB login Module. Though I can actually go to the css file of "Book Library" to change the background-color to "none". But before I do that, can I try other simpler ways? In order to avoid the possible mess-up of the look of my login module appear on other devices.

Can I try with other ways, For example, not to assign the module of Book Library to toggle with CB login?
Attachments:

5 years 4 months ago #308935 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login Module
You'll need to contact the developer of your extension as their CSS is too aggressive. It's restyling any element with a CSS class containing "vertical".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds