payment plugin

5 years 4 months ago #308529 by AlecsRU
payment plugin was created by AlecsRU
In a paid subscription provided by the plug-ins for payment. Is it possible to connect third-party? We have a very developed system kassa.yandex.ru ahhh! According to our legislation, payment is automatically taken into account and sent to the tax authority, foreign payment systems do not perform this function, so can not be used. Or until the tax office finds you ; -) and the Cyrillic market is large, if there is no opportunity, then maybe it is worth developing it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308544 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic payment plugin
We've no plans to develop a gateway plugin for that gateway, sorry. You should have no issues using PayPal though. Stripe might also work for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #308562 by AlecsRU
Replied by AlecsRU on topic payment plugin
The proposed payment systems can not be used in the territory of the Russian Federation. Acceptance of payments is carried out with the transfer of data to the tax service, and this payment systems do not carry out. You can make payments on PayPal, but it will be illegal.

5 years 4 months ago #308575 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic payment plugin
Sorry, there's nothing I can do about that. We do not provide a Russian specific payment gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308590 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic payment plugin
Another vote for this! (for your future features list...)

5 years 4 months ago #308606 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds