[SOLVED] male or female gender

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #308699 by Tuchisei
[SOLVED] male or female gender was created by Tuchisei
Hi...!
During recording it is not visible the male or female gender, how to restore it ..? Can someone tell me how to do ..? thank you..!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #308708 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic male or female gender
You've a field that's not displaying? Edit it within CB > Field Management and ensure it's set to display on profile. If you're using CB Privacy check if you've enabled privacy controls for the field as it maybe set to Private. Additionally ensure the Tab the field is on within CB > Tab Management is in a position that's displayed on the profile (specifically ensure it's not in a "not shown on profile.." position).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #308721 by Tuchisei
Replied by Tuchisei on topic male or female gender
I solved by adding a new field ...! thank you.
Another problem that I can not solve are the emoticons inserted in the messages, and in the activities, which display with a question mark ..! : Blink:

5 years 5 months ago #308732 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic male or female gender

Another problem that I can not solve are the emoticons inserted in the messages, and in the activities, which display with a question mark ..! :

Please create a new topic for separate issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn