[#7415] Update of community builder

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #309850 by chanteur94
[#7415] Update of community builder was created by chanteur94
Hi

My field PARAMETERS is only publish with no edit, no display ....
Every time I install a new version of CB, the edit parameters becomes 'YES'

Is it possible to correct that ?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #309859 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update of community builder
Was an old forced behavior to workaround Joomla user params becoming malformed on user edit save. We've moved the fix to the user object so this behavior isn't needed anymore. Have added a feature ticket to remove that.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7415

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

3 years 10 months ago #318594 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Update of community builder
Hi,

Does Feature proposal #7415 will be corrected soon ?

Thank you.

3 years 10 months ago #318610 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update of community builder
If I can find where the edit value change is coming from, yes. You should be able to hide everything with the "Hide Parameters" parameter as a workaround for the time being.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn