[SOLVED] Mailer not working reliably

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #310074 by petekuhn
Replied by petekuhn on topic Mailer not working reliably
Thanks. Where is the mailer frequency set? The comprofiler cron job is run every day.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310079 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Mailer not working reliably
The frequency is how often you run the CRON URL. Was it setup to run daily during the time the few that didn't process at all (not due to the customer limit parameter though)? I'm not sure what else it could have been beyond maybe they had another subscription that was active.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310082 by petekuhn
OK, thanks. I have set the parameters properly, and I will watch it closely to see if I can catch a problem closer to when it happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

5 years 2 months ago #310092 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Mailer not working reliably
To avoid spamming your users you may want to set "Maximum messages per customer (0=unlimited)" to 1 then adjust "Maximum messages per customer above is counted within last" this way the mailer can be used more than once per customer, but not within a given time span. Based off your settings it looks like setting it to 7 days would be sufficient.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: petekuhn

5 years 2 months ago #310198 by petekuhn
Thanks for that suggestion.

BTW I have been monitoring the mailers for several days now, and I do not see any missing emails.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn