how to redirect from joomla user to cb user

5 years 3 months ago #309971 by saman2
Hi
sometime in some component such as hikashop has link to user in it's order list.
i want have a way to redirect when go to default joomla user profile. maybe something such as custom field in joomla user when click on that go to cb current user profile. what is your suggest or advise?
i know it is not cb issue ... only need advise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #310001 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how to redirect from joomla user to cb user
CB already redirects from Joomla to CB. Ensure CBs system plugin is published and public within Extensions > Plugins and if it is ensure it's configured to redirect and rewrite URLs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #310015 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic how to redirect from joomla user to cb user
excuse me i forget to say my mean in the backend of joomla. For example i have a list of orders with users in hikashop backend. I want when click on them, redirect to cb. Or i have logman extension. I want when i click that, then refirect to cb.

5 years 3 months ago #310021 by krileon
We've no plans to override backend. If you want that you'll need to consult with hikashop or review developing your own Joomla system plugin to do it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #310034 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic how to redirect from joomla user to cb user
I understand that yit is not your plan and in the first post i say that is not cb issue. I need your advise about hiw to create that plugin...general help...
Even it is not hikashop issue. I use each joomla extension such as logman, i have this problem... Are you suggest do it with additinal joomla field?
And another question , in some topic in the past you say me that you have a plan for sync joomla user profile custom field with cb. Can you show me that task in the forge?

5 years 3 months ago #310057 by krileon
We do not provide custom coding assistance. You'll need a Joomla system plugin that acts on Joomlas router events. You can review our frontend usage in the below.

/plugins/system/communitybuilder/communitybuilder.php

And another question , in some topic in the past you say me that you have a plan for sync joomla user profile custom field with cb. Can you show me that task in the forge?

The planned feature is to allow CB to output Joomla custom fields within CB. I don't see how this is relevant to your issue though as you're wanting to block backend Joomla management access to send them to CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn