5 years 2 months ago #309977 by ThomasKuels
Hello,

I have the optical problem, that sign up-form and log in-form look different as you can see in the screenshots.
If you have a look at the source code, you see, that "<div class="cb_template cb_template_default cbRegistration cbRegistrationFlat">" is not in the log in-form.
I guess, that`s why the forms are looking different.

What can I do to get the same look in log in-form as in sign up form?

LOGIN
<div id="set1_inhalt">
<div id="set1_inhaltframe">
<div id="set1_inhalt1">
<div class="moduletable">
<h3>TITLE</h3>
<form action ...

<div id="set1_inhalt">
<div id="set1_inhaltframe">
<div id="set1_inhalt1">
<div class="cb_template cb_template_default cbRegistration cbRegistrationFlat">
<div class="mb-3 border-bottom cb-page-header cbRegistrationHeader">
<h3 class="m-0 p-0 mb-2 cb-page-header-title cbRegistrationTitle">Mitmachen!</h3>
<div class="mb-2 cb-page-header-description cbRegistrationIntro">TEXT</div>
</div><form action ...
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310005 by krileon
We don't style the login form. Its module layouts are styled to match Joomlas so the Joomla template better styles it. Edit your CB Login Module within Extensions > Modules and try changing the Layout.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310046 by ThomasKuels
Replied by ThomasKuels on topic Log in and Sign up - completely different look
Sorry, but I am a bit disappointed about that.
I don't understand, where you see the difference between login and signup.
Even I don't understand the a) advantage for the user and b) the logic behind that

It just results in more work, trying to get the same layout for fields, buttons and labels

I'd prefer a parameter to switch between "joomla"- and "cb"-layout. I guess, most of the users would decide for the "cb"-layout
But that`s just my opinion ...

5 years 2 months ago #310060 by krileon
We style the registration because it's CBs and it's within CBs component. We don't style the module because we have its layouts setup to match Joomlas using Joomlas classes so templates style it the same as they do Joomlas login module. There should be no work involved assuming your Joomla template doesn't have odd styling for Joomlas login module. We include a Joomla 2.x layout (default) and a Joomla 3.x layout (bootstrap) with the CB Login Module; ensure you've the appropriate one selected. CB is not adding that pink background; your template is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn