recaptcha V2 Not Visible

5 years 1 month ago #311144 by seiku62
recaptcha V2 Not Visible was created by seiku62
Hi,
I have the following observations:
Captcha is not working
1. The following has been done from my side:
Community Builder plugin antispam has been enabled
Parameter Captcha mode is set to rCaptcha (V2)
Ajax Validation is enabled
2. Community Builder field management :
Anti Spam set to Registration enabled
But it is not working
3. Under Community Builder Configuration/ Moderation/Access Level
it is set to Special
4. Also have added Secret key and site key in reCaptcha (V2)

5. I have also disabled reCaptcha V2 in Joomla User Manager - Option
6. I have also disabled reCaptcha V2 in Joomla Global Configuration

Kindly advise how to make Captcha Visible

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #311154 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic recaptcha V2 Not Visible
Ensure CB AntiSpam is published and public in CB > Plugin Management. Ensure antispam_captcha is published and set to display on registration in CB > Field Management and the tab it is on is also public and published in CB > Tab Management. Next within CB > AntiSpam > Parameters > Captcha > General ensure you've set Mode to reCaptcha (v2). Now within CB > AntiSpam > Parameters > Captcha > Modes > reCaptcha > v2 ensure you've supplied your v2 keys. That should be all you need to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #311259 by seiku62
Replied by seiku62 on topic recaptcha V2 Not Visible
Hi,
I have done exactly the following as suggested by you:
Ensure CB AntiSpam is published and public in CB > Plugin Management. Ensure antispam_captcha is published and set to display on registration in CB > Field Management and the tab it is on is also public and published in CB > Tab Management. Next within CB > AntiSpam > Parameters > Captcha > General ensure you've set Mode to reCaptcha (v2). Now within CB > AntiSpam > Parameters > Captcha > Modes > reCaptcha > v2 ensure you've supplied your v2 keys. That should be all you need to do.

But still reCaptcha is not displaying
Attaching Screenshots

Kindly Advise
thanks
Shiv
Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #311265 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic recaptcha V2 Not Visible
Ensure Moderator View Access Level is set correctly within CB > Configuration > Moderation. Moderators are exempt from captcha and if the moderator view access level is set to Public for example it won't display. That parameter should be set pretty strict.

If issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #311296 by seiku62
Hi
I have created User Groups with the title Moderator
with Group Parent as Registered

Then, under View Access Levels - Moderator- Managers-SuperUsers,Moderator has been assigned.

Having done this Now the Captcha is shown.

Though the above method workds would like to know
if what i have done Is Correct.

Hope to hear your views,

Thanks and Regards

Shiv

5 years 1 month ago #311310 by krileon
The recommendation is to create a view access level that includes usergroups you want with moderator permissions. Typically that'd just be Moderators, Administrators, and Super Users. You don't need to create any additional usergroups unless you want to.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn