Updating plugins

5 years 3 weeks ago #311463 by Florisjan
Updating plugins was created by Florisjan
Hi,

Updating plugins doesn't work via "install via the web" for one of my websites, but in another site it works very good.

What can be the reason of this difference?

Regards,

Florisjan

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Floris Langendam
Joomla 3.10.11 / CB 2.7.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 weeks ago #311472 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Updating plugins
What do you mean by it doesn't work? They won't download and install? They always show a Buy button?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 weeks ago #311481 by Florisjan
Replied by Florisjan on topic Updating plugins
Hi,

When I open the plug-in part of CB, plug-ins that can be updated are marked red.
By accessing the red-marked plug-in CB shows a new page with 4 tabs (instal by web, instal by file,etc) and tries to instal by web, but that doesn’t work with the comment “installing by web is not posible”. So then I have to open the CB-site and download the updated file and instal it.

With another website this proces workes as I hope.

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Floris Langendam
Joomla 3.10.11 / CB 2.7.3

5 years 3 weeks ago #311495 by krileon
Sounds like one of your sites is blocking the JSONP call to Joomlapolis. If you've any sort of security extensions installed try disabling them. Beyond that I don't know what more to suggest as you've something blocking the HTTPS call preventing the Install from Web from populating.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Florisjan

4 years 2 months ago #316730 by carin
Replied by carin on topic Updating plugins
I am stuck at administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=installcbplugin&tab=installfrom2. I see "Install CB Plugins" and a lot of "Buy" buttons. I just want to update all my plugins with one click. How do I do that?

CB 2.0

4 years 2 months ago #316734 by krileon
Login to Joomlapolis then click the refresh link on the bottom right of Install from Web. If still not working then something is blocking the JSONP from working correctly and your only option is to download latest builds from our downloads page and update that way.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds