Create a public form on CB Profile

5 years 1 day ago #311972 by projekahwin01
Create a public form on CB Profile was created by projekahwin01
Hi there,

I want to make a public form on CB profile. How to do it?
What I need in the form is the data such name, email, and some text they can write.

Can anyone guide me please.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 day ago #311987 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Create a public form on CB Profile
A form on the profile to do what? or do you mean you want users profiles to be public? If you want users profiles to be public adjust the Profile View Access Level parameter in CB > Configuration > User Profile as needed. If you need a custom form on their profile you'll need to be more specific as to what you're wanting it to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 12 hours ago #311996 by projekahwin01
Replied by projekahwin01 on topic Create a public form on CB Profile
I mean the public user allow to submit form on the individuals CB profile. So, that the CB profile user get the email or notification from the form submitted.

For example:

Name:__________
Birth date:__________
Inquiries: _____________________________
>>>Submit<<<

Is this possible to use the Field management and Tab Management?

5 years 5 hours ago #312005 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Create a public form on CB Profile
There's no functionality for that. CB is not a custom form builder extension. You'd need to look into extensions like ChronoForms and RSForms. Aside from that you could use the email user form by setting "Email Handling" to "Display Link to Email Form" within CB > Configuration > General. You should then see a menu item on their profile on the CB Menu bar above the canvas image to email them. If you need it to have public access ensure you also set "Public Email Form" to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn