Usage of the Menu

4 years 11 months ago #312013 by onedotlove
Usage of the Menu was created by onedotlove
Point me in the right direction...

How will I be able to redesign CB and use it's menu to create different layout pages within CB and still be able to use CB powerful functionality throughout the community/website?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #312023 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Usage of the Menu
CB Menu is just for profile actions. At this time it has no interface for adding or removing menu items. It's done entirely with API. For now you can add to it using CB Auto Actions and the Menu action. Beyond that I don't understand what you're asking. CB at its core is just a profile manager then you've various plugins adding additional functionality to those profiles (e.g. galleries, activity streams, community groups, etc..). It's not a CMS like Joomla it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds