How to set all user's plan expiration to the same date

4 years 11 months ago #312273 by endoc
I use CBSubs to manage dues for a small user professional (~100) group. Over time some of the members will pay their dues late, which then become a headache to manage the expirations and reminders for payment in the next due date cycle.

I would like to align all Members to have a due date of 8/31/2019. Is there a way to manually force a dues date for a whole CB group for a specific subs plan?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #312276 by krileon
If the membership is yearly I suggest using a "This calendar year" duration then set the "Start date of calendar year" to "09-01" so they all start their subscription "09-01" and end it "08-31" every year no matter when they subscribe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312281 by endoc
That is precisely how I have it configured. The problem is that if they pay late or early, there are times where the payment cycle get's off-sync on certain users. Then CB will send out past due notices when they are not really past due. I think it will all work if I can get all the member's accounts to the same due date and then leave it alone.

Can I manipulate the due date somehow?

4 years 11 months ago #312282 by krileon
It's impossible for them to be off sync using a "This calendar year" duration. Every users subscribed to that plan will have the same subscription and expiration date. I'm guessing your notification issues maybe a configuration issue in CBSubs Mailer? If using a mailer for past due notifications please provide how you have it configured.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn