Custom User List Layout.

4 years 11 months ago #312323 by projekahwin01
Custom User List Layout. was created by projekahwin01
Hi,

I need to know where should I change or add the css to customize the grid userlist? How to interpret it on the userlist? I wish I can make it like in the profile header. Do you understand what I mean?

Here is what I want:

Kind regards,
Projekahwin
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #312329 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Custom User List Layout.
You won't be able to get that exact layout on a userlist. It has no CSS to replicate that view. You can however control some aspects of it. For the grid usage it will use the Size parameter of your first Column to determine how large the grid blocks are. Setting the Size to 12 will result in it spanning the full width of page.

Now for your first Column be sure it has Avatar, Canvas, Formatname, and Online Status fields. For your second Column add whatever other fields you'd like to display.

If you need to reposition any of the fields you'll have to write custom CSS to move them. You can add your custom CSS to CBs CSS Override feature shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312341 by projekahwin01
Replied by projekahwin01 on topic Custom User List Layout.
Thank you for your reply. However, is there the exact tutorial for this css? I mean I tried it but, nothing change.

4 years 11 months ago #312354 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Custom User List Layout.
No, there is not an exact tutorial for the CSS you're wanting. You'll have to create all of that for your self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn