[SOLVED] Installing CB Core breaks css for menu items

4 years 11 months ago #312374 by independentCog
Replied by independentCog on topic Installing CB Core breaks css for menu items
I tried an additional thing to see if that would help and put upload_max_filesize and post_max_size to the highest they could go, wanted to see if something was partially installing and not being flagged. Still the same issue. I installed gantry 5 and the template first this time which caused no changes to the registration CSS formatting. Only broke the formatting once CB was installed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #312389 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Installing CB Core breaks css for menu items
CBs CSS looks loaded fine. Looks like maybe Joomla template menu assignment issue. Ensure you didn't assign a different template to CBs menu item within Extensions > Templates (under Pages it will note if it's assigned to any pages specifically). CB isn't capable of breaking CSS outside of it self; it's all namespaced.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312419 by independentCog
It's assigned correctly in both the menu item and in Template > Extensions.
What I'm not understanding is why the CSS is fine on article creation pages and not on other menu item types when they are all assigned correctly.

Would I be able to make you an sa account so you can take a look?

4 years 11 months ago #312423 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and include the URL where this issue is present. Doesn't appear to be a problem with CB it self, but will take a quick look to be sure.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312430 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. Your issue is coming from JCH Optimizer. Specifically it's Minimize CSS feature. It's likely incorrectly compressing some styles (just depends on the parser they use to do that) and causing your issues. Have disabled Minimize CSS which has resolved your issue. The recommend JCH Optimizer Pro settings that we use can be found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/234211-optimize-speed-cb-and-groupjive#283861

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: independentCog

4 years 11 months ago #312441 by independentCog
JCH didn't give me an issue like this prior so I didn't even consider it.. I'll learn from this and systematically go through each extension from now on.
Thank you very much for your help with this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn