[SOLVED] CB Gallery - All Access Latest Albums

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #312837 by BlountyNG
I have set up CB Gallery, looking for some help in making an all access page that has all the latest uploads from all members.

demo.cbdemosites.com/addons/cb-gallery/cb-gallery-bot < Something like this but hopefully without using an article.

Currently I have a menu item that links to the plugin and shows a gallery, although it only shows the current users.

I may be missing the right settings for what I want.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #312838 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery - All Access Latest Albums
What is displayed is entirely based off the Asset of the gallery. To display every users profile gallery entries set the Asset to profile.%. A profile asset is profile.USER_ID (e.g. profile.42) using a wildcard it will grab all gallery entries matching that format. For menu parameters you can find Asset under the Gallery tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlountyNG

4 years 10 months ago #312839 by BlountyNG
Replied by BlountyNG on topic CB Gallery - All Access Latest Albums
Perfect, exactly what I needed. Thankyou
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn