CBSubs and Stripe sync error

4 years 8 months ago #313273 by fede312
CBSubs and Stripe sync error was created by fede312
I have an error with a subscriber, the automatic payments go through on Stripe but they do not reflect on CBSubs.
When the payment goes through, instead of adding the new permissions, the account is marked as expired.
The payment shows in stripe but it does not show up on the Payment List on CBSubs.
What the right procedure to follow in those cases?

Thank you,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313281 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs and Stripe sync error
Ensure CB, CBSubs, and CBSubs Stripe are all up to date. Next ensure you've updated the API version at Stripe > Developers (latest is 2019-05-16 and works with CBSubs Stripe) then within CBSubs Stripe ensure you've selected the latest available API version from the dropdown (2019-03-14). This ensures your install is up to date and ready to use Stripes latest APIs.

Last but not least be absolutely sure Webhooks are configured properly. Ensure your webhook Signing Secret has been supplied to CBSubs > Stripe and that within Stripe > Developers > Webhooks you've supplied the URL provided in CBSubs Stripe.

If the Webhook does not reach your site it will not renew the subscription. You can check for these webhooks within CBSubs > Notifications. It will show failed webhooks there and within CBSubs > History Log. In addition to that you can debug webhooks and API calls within Stripe > Developers > Webhooks > YOUR_URL > Logs and Stripe > Developers > Logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fede312

4 years 8 months ago #313292 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic CBSubs and Stripe sync error
Wow! that was so detailed!
I know I did the Webhooks last time I had an issue. But I'll make sure to check the Developers APIs.

Thank you.

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #313294 by fede312
There the latest version is 2019-05-16. It gave me a warning that it may break and that I have 72 hours to roll back. I'll pay attention I guess see what happens.

UPDATE:
There is no version 2019-05-16 on Joomla CB Stripe back end, the drop down goes up to 2019-03-14

Should I Roll Back versions?

4 years 8 months ago #313297 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs and Stripe sync error
You should select 2019-03-14 within CBSubs and 2019-05-16 within Stripe. A new version is only added to CBSubs Stripe when compatibility changes are made to their API. It's our means of providing complete API backwards compatibility.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fede312

4 years 8 months ago #313313 by fede312
Excellent! Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn