[#7685] AutoPublish Joomla articles in CB Activity Wall (step by step)

4 years 8 months ago #313820 by krileon
Ok, this was actually a bug in CB Auto Actions. It's creating the activity fine, but it's unpublished due to wrong publish state setting in the system action. This is now fixed in latest CB Auto Actions build. You'll need to publish the unpublished activity entries in CB Activity > Activity, but after updating future entries won't have any issues.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7686

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aless76

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #314167 by Aless76
Hello Krileon,

I updated the component and all the plugins and now everything seems working fine, so the bug we discovered should have been solved! :-)

Thanks a lot for the support and for the help!

PS: I upgraded my membership to "Developer" :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

4 years 1 month ago #316965 by jojo12
Hi, I tried to write a joomla article the activity article create is activated, but I don't succeed to view a notice about this article in cb activity! The same is when I use joomla for cbblog.
Please help is wanted.

4 years 1 month ago #316970 by krileon
Ensure your install is completely up to date with latest build releases. If you want Joomla articles to create activity then publish the system action in CB Auto Actions for that. It replies on CB Articles API so ensure CB Articles itself is published and its model is set to Joomla or Auto Detect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #316971 by jojo12
CB Quickstart is installed, all is uptodate with latest releases.
cb articles is on auto detect.
Attachments:

4 years 1 month ago #316973 by krileon
Do you see the article activity in CB Activity > Activity? If not how are you creating the articles?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn