Google reCaptcha Invisible

4 years 7 months ago #313794 by trlbldr
Google reCaptcha Invisible was created by trlbldr
I'm getting a lot of "timeout or duplicate" PHP errors and I've configured this element and CB per instructions.
#0 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/plugins/captcha/recaptcha_invisible/recaptcha_invisible.php(155): PlgCaptchaRecaptcha_Invisible->getResponse('6LfTpYQUAAAAACg...', '75.146.22.129', Object(ReCaptcha\Response))
#1 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(70): PlgCaptchaRecaptcha_Invisible->onCheckAnswer(NULL)
#2 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/libraries/src/Captcha/Captcha.php(190): JEvent->update(Array)
#3 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/AntiSpam/Captcha.php(410): Joomla\CMS\Captcha\Captcha->checkAnswer(NULL)
#4 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/AntiSpam/Field/CaptchaField.php(204): CB\Plugin\AntiSpam\Captcha->validate()
#5 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/AntiSpam/Field/CaptchaField.php(182): CB\Plugin\AntiSpam\Field\CaptchaField->validate(Object(CB\Database\Table\FieldTable), Object(CB\Database\Table\UserTable), NULL, NULL, Array, 'register')
#6 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php(885): CB\Plugin\AntiSpam\Field\CaptchaField->prepareFieldDataSave(Object(CB\Database\Table\FieldTable), Object(CB\Database\Table\UserTable), Array, 'register')
#7 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php(1081): cbPluginHandler->call(536, 'prepareFieldDat...', '\\CB\\Plugin\\Anti...', Array)
#8 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php(1137): cbPluginHandler->callField('antispam_captch...', 'prepareFieldDat...', Array, Object(CB\Database\Table\FieldTable))
#9 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php(451): cbTabs->saveTabsContents(Object(CB\Database\Table\UserTable), Array, 'register')
#10 /home/ziubxdtw/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php(878): CB\Database\Table\UserTable->bindSafely(Array, 1, 'register', Object(CB\Database\Table\UserTable))
#11 /home/domain/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php(1041): CB\Database\Table\UserTable->saveSafely(Array, 1, 'register')
#12 /home/domain/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php(132): saveRegistration('com_comprofiler')
#13 /home/domain/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/home/ziubxdtw/...')
#14 /home/domain/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('/home/ziubxdtw/...')
#15 /home/domain/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_comprofiler')
#16 /home/domain/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#17 /home/domain/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(196): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#18 /home/domain/public_html/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#19 {main}

Any suggestions?

Don White

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #313802 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Google reCaptcha Invisible
Looks like the HTTP request in Joomlas reCaptcha Invisible plugin is timing out when trying to validate. Don't know what to suggest. Either Google is blocking your attempt to verify the captcha or your server is blocking the outbound connection. Do you have any Joomla security extensions installed? If so try disabling them. Have you tried using reCaptcha Invisible in CB AntiSpam directly instead of using Joomlas? If not give that a try and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #313813 by trlbldr
Replied by trlbldr on topic Google reCaptcha Invisible
Thank you, Kyle. These are the steps I've taken:
  1. Disable Captcha in Joomla User Manager.
  2. Disable Captcha in Contact Enhanced Pro.
  3. Disable the Captcha - CB Antispam Joomla plugin.
  4. Reset the General parameter in the CB plugin CB Antispam to "Joomla".
This seems to be resolving the matter. I believe that multiple configured uses of reCaptcha - Invisible caused multiple server-side POST requests resulting in multiple tokens being issued.
I'm receiving a few "PHP RunTime Exception - Empty solution not allowed" errors from my server, but those have been from malware bots or hackers attempting to hack into the website.

Don White

4 years 7 months ago #313818 by krileon
Sounds like Joomla and CB AntiSpam were both trying to run captcha on user store. If using a Joomla captcha plugin you'll indeed want to set CB AntiSpam captcha mode to Joomla.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #313835 by trlbldr
Replied by trlbldr on topic Google reCaptcha Invisible
I configured CB Antispam to use "Joomla" for Captcha. I disabled the separate Joomla plugin CAPTCHA - CB Antispam. Seems to be OK now, but this configuration for reCaptcha v3 Invisible is very confusing and the Google documentation doesn't help, either.

Don White

4 years 7 months ago #313841 by krileon
Setting CB AntiSpam to Joomla then unpublishing Joomlas captcha plugin would disable the captcha. When CB AntiSpam is set to Joomla for its captcha mode it just uses Joomlas captcha plugin (whichever you've set as default in Joomla global configuration).

reCaptcha v3 is a silent captcha. It doesn't do anything unless it detects a pattern of abuse by monitoring the users actions (clicks, mouse movement, etc..). You won't be asked to complete any form of captcha during it unless it triggers the secondary check which makes you select from some images, but in most cases for a regular user they don't have to do anything and is similar to reCaptcha Invisible. reCaptcha v3 however works best if rendered on every page of your site since it's monitoring for behavioral patterns.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn