Flow of payment gateway

4 years 6 months ago #314751 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Flow of payment gateway
Only way to test short duration is if their API allows for short duration. Some gateways allow for as short as 1 day duration. If 7 days is the minimum then unfortunately you have to wait 7 days, but since you're using the scheduler you can try manually changing scheduler_next_maturity within _cbsubs_payment_baskets to try and force it to trigger sooner.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314753 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Flow of payment gateway
I now have a outdated subscription, but when i press the Cron URL for autopayments it is not triggering my processScheduledAutoRecurringPayment in the gateway ??

4 years 6 months ago #314754 by krileon
Did you modify scheduler_next_maturity to be in the past? Basically set it to be a couple minutes after the subscription date and that should allow it to be checked against. Beyond that I don't know what to tell you. We don't provide custom development support. I recommend reviewing CCBill or Moneris Select Plus carefully which are using the scheduler.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #314758 by rbuelund
Well maybe you could consider this: I maintain the danish translation of CBSubs and CB, so i put quite some work into that - so maybe giving a little help on this project would not be too much too ask. But if you do not want the updated code when I am, finished, that is just to bad, because I think it could give you some more danish customers.
Where I am stuck right now is that I do not know if the attached payments are correct? Should there be two lines for the same basket - one for the subscription and one for the actual payment or is this a bug I have made in the gateway ? If there should only be one line, then maybe that is the reason why the recurring payment is not triggering afterwards.
Attachments:

4 years 6 months ago #314766 by krileon
Just to explain a bit our process regarding gateways consider the following. It takes thousands of dollars for us to develop a gateway and typically 1 to 2 months worth of time (it needs HEAVY security review and testing). 1/2 to 3/4th of that time is often entirely on recurring implementation as single payments are almost always universally simple to implement. It's not a simple task that can just be explained in a support topic. It also puts all other projects on hold while being developed. It is often just flat out not worth it financially for us to do that unless we can guarantee some customers have committed to purchasing CBSubs or funding the implementation (if time permits on our end, which at the moment it does not) to offset the steep price of implementation. It'd be one thing if that's all we provided (a subscription manager), but we've over 25 different projects including core CB to maintain so we have to pick and choose carefully what time is spent on and often when it comes to gateways it's better for us to invest in less niche markets like Stripe and PayPal which support a large amount of countries out of the box.

Where I am stuck right now is that I do not know if the attached payments are correct? Should there be two lines for the same basket - one for the subscription and one for the actual payment or is this a bug I have made in the gateway ? If there should only be one line, then maybe that is the reason why the recurring payment is not triggering afterwards.

It looks like there was a status change for the payment. I don't know what that says under Status, but it's possible for a payment to go from pending to completed. What doesn't make much sense is they have 2 different transaction ids. So there could be an error in the implementation unless for some reason they clear payments with a different transaction id from the original.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

4 years 5 months ago #314824 by rbuelund
Well - i got it all working now. Is it possible to add some new language strings to the Quikcpay plugin ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn