Flow of payment gateway

4 years 5 months ago #314838 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Flow of payment gateway
Yes, you can add new language strings by parsing your string with CBPTXT::T for CBSubs language plugin strings. You should see this already in use in the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #314839 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Flow of payment gateway
Yes i know - but how do i add the keys into the danish language pack ?? And.. how do i get this huge work! added to the release after i have done a little more testing.

4 years 5 months ago #314841 by krileon

Yes i know - but how do i add the keys into the danish language pack ??

You don't unless you just add them as language overrides. All our language strings are automatically parsed as part of our build process. So they must exist in our Git repository upon build for them to be packaged.

And.. how do i get this huge work! added to the release after i have done a little more testing.

We would need to completely security review and test your implementation to ensure it meets our coding standard. Alternatively you could release it your self on your own site being sure to follow GPLv2 .

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #314844 by rbuelund
So you're saying you do not want to release it and I have to let Quickpay do it (I have allready spoken with them about it) ? That still leaves the missing language keys as a problem ?

4 years 5 months ago #314847 by krileon

So you're saying you do not want to release it and I have to let Quickpay do it (I have allready spoken with them about it) ?

That's not what I said. It would need to be reviewed strictly to ensure it adheres to our coding and security standards. We're not going to put our approval on something with a vulnerability or coding style that doesn't match our own for example. Ultimately if accepted it means we've to maintain that implementation from here on so coding style is important. If you provide it to Quickpay and they override our release we will contact them to point it back to us. For obvious reasons we can not endorse code that we have not reviewed and approved. If they choose to release it it would need to be a different entry on their site that is not linked to CBSubs.

That still leaves the missing language keys as a problem ?

You'd have to use language overrides to translate those strings.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

4 years 5 months ago #314848 by rbuelund
Allright then :-) It is based on the CCBill code, but a lot of changes and new gateway specific methods. So how do I move on from here to get it reviewed ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn